Wednesday 15 May 2013

Primark "Fashion Nails" 24 False Nails





Primark "Fashion Nails" 24 False Nails with Adhesive ( Only £1)

I was in primark looking for jewellery when I saw these false nails,I was looking for the plain old boring French manicure nails but then my sister liked the lace design on this one so I thought I'll give it a try,I don't really wear false nails and also I was quite worried if the glue that comes along with it will ruin my real nails which I haven't got any A.T.M  anyway so it was all good...

It comes in a card box with the nails covered in a plastic wrapping that shows through the window (Pic below) Which is quite good since the box are all the same for each design and doesn't have any indication of the design,It comes with 24 nails and a glue and also a instruction paper in different languages .

For £1 what ever primark manufactured,they done well :D.Most of the time when I buy false eyelashes I always buy adhesives separately but I thought I'll give the glue a go since I'm reviewing the product and I must admit I was impressed the glue was very strong!,it actually smelt like super-glue hopefully it isn't because that's too strong for nails but it kept the false nails on very stably even with a single drop,The glue also becomes transparent so it does not show through the nails.The glue is also very nicely wrapped in plastic to seal the glue to prevent evaporation so lots of glue is present and has a indication on which way to open the wrapping and the lid snaps on the glue to keep the glue in the liquid state.

The false nails feel very light on my hands and I'm able to do all my other work without any discomfort.It also comes in many size which I'm sure will be able to fit on any sized fingers.They blend in and align with my real names nicely but I did not really take my time in trying to get the perfect size false nail on each finger yet I think I done a good job :D.
These are great for like a one day occasion but I don't really keep on false nails for more than a day so I never need to try out expensive false nails anyway so these will be good for me for weddings and parties since I have a local primark.











 


No comments:

Post a Comment